HV test system up to 20000 Volt
HV test systems with protective hood for testing integrated circuits
Insulated test booth with large space for test items. 2 banana sockets for AC connection and 4 banana sockets for the DC connection of the DUTs. IC’s are tested in a long-term test. These are checked in an oil bath so that there are no air gaps to reduce the insulation. Maximum voltage 20 kV. Therefore, insulation tests must be carried out. Ensuring the standard-compliant test. For the safety of the operating personnel, the test cell is electrically locked while the high voltage measurement is active.
Protective test enclosure to protect the operating personnel. The closure of the hood is monitored and locked electrically during the test with high voltage. Up to 20KV are applied to the test objects in the hood. For this, the test room was marked.
- Test room size 905 x 648 x 545 cm
- Hypot MAX 7715 insulation tester: 15KV AC
- Hypot MAX 7720 insulation tester: 20KV DC
- Socket in the test room for customer use for eventually plugging in an additional device
- Ready-to-use solution with contacts for free use
- Standing work place
- Intuitive, simple operation for trained personnel
- The test specimen only has to be contacted, the test follows automatically after the test procedure has started
- AC and DC hypots are started together via an external control contact.