The HV test hood, developed by us in accordance with EN50191 standard (erection and operation of fixed and temporary electrical test installations), is designed for testing large quantities in ongoing production. The ergonomic design ensures fatigue-free operation even during repetitive work sequences. Equipped with all safety-relevant functions, such as safety switch and locking of the hood cover during the test sequence, the operator is optimally protected at all times.
The interchangeable adapter plate within the test cell allows quick adaptation for different test conditions and test situations.
Features and benefits of the LXinstruments HV test hoods:
- Swivelling, transparent hood made of sturdy, highly insulating plastic.
- Built-in safety switch to lock the hood and release the test routine
- Generously dimensioned wiring space in the base for easy installation of interfaces
- Prepared openings for the passage of connectors and wiring
- Effortless opening and closing of the hood by means of precisely adjusted gas springs
- Hinges with ball bearings designed for high cycle rates in production
- Available in 600 mm and 900 mm
You will find the whole range of test hoods we carry clearly arranged in our shop.
If you have any questions, we will be happy to help.