GW Instek LCR-6000 Series
Precision LCR Meter, up to 300 kHz
The LCR-6000 series, a compact LCR meter with diversified and abundant features, is an excellent tool for various application stages of passive components, including R&D, engineering testing, incoming inspection, etc., or the production and sorting of passive components. High-precision LCR-6000 meter provides test frequency from 2kHz/20kHz/100kHz/200kHz/300kHz (the highest), the basic accuracy is up to 0.05%, and there are 5 models in total.
The LCR-6000 series adopts 3.5-inch color LCD and features opulent display parameters. In addition to simultaneously displaying setting criteria and measurement results, the series increases two additional monitoring parameters. In other words, there are four parameters, primary/secondary and two monitoring, simultaneously shown on the screen that tremendously enhances the measurement efficiency. The enlarge display mode not only emphasizes the measurement results, but also provides PASS/FAIL judgment to facilitate a rapid and convenient test result.
Convenience is one of the unique features. The LCR-6000 series comes equipped with two zero methods, which are full frequency range and spot. Users, without turning off the power and changing test fixture, can freely change frequency within the provided frequency range to conduct measurements. By so doing, tremendous time can be saved from repeatedly executing zero operation.
Another advantage is the compact design. Thus, the LCR-6000 series can be optimally used even in confined spaces.
Features of the Precision LCR Meter LCR-6000 Series
- 3.5” color LCD
- 5 models with frequency range from 10 Hz up to 2 kHz / 20 kHz / 100 kHz / 200 kHz / 300 kHz
- Consecutive test frequency
- Basic accuracy: 0.05 %
- Measuring speed up to 25 ms
- Full frequency range or spot
- 16 major/secondary parameter measurement combinations and two additional monitoring parameters (four different parameters can be shown simultaneously)
- DCR measurement and internal DC bias voltage (±2.5V)
- PASS/FAIL judgment
- Auto Level Control (ALC) function
- BIN function provides 9BIN and 1AUX, totally 10 BIN
- 10 steps listed tests to select different frequency, voltage and current criteria
- Standard interface : RS-232C, Handler and USB Host
- Compact size, ideal for automatic equipment (2U,1/2 Rack)
Available Models of the Precision LCR Meter LCR-6000 Series
- Precision LCR Meter LCR-6002: 10 Hz to 2 kHz
- Precision LCR Meter LCR-6020: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Precision LCR Meter LCR-6100: 10 Hz to 100 kHz
- Precision LCR Meter LCR-6200: 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- Precision LCR Meter LCR-6300: 10 Hz to 300 kHz
Option of Precision LCR Meter of LCR-6000 Series
- LCR-16 +/- 45V DC Bias Voltage Box
- LCR-17 +/- 2.5A DC Bias Current Box
Optional Accessories of Precision LCR Meter of LCR-6000 Series
- LCR-05: Test Fixture for Axial & Radial Lead components
- LCR-06B: Test Lead with Kelvin clip (4 wire type)
- LCR-07: Test Lead with Alligator clip (2 wire type)
- LCR-08: Test Fixture (Tweezers) for SMD/Chip components
- LCR-15: Test Fixture for SMD/Chip components
- GTL-232: RS-232C Cable, 9-pin Female to 9-pin, null Modem for Computer, Approx.2000mm
- GTL-246: USB Cable
- GRA-422: Rack Mount Kit (19" 2U)
- GRA-436: Rack Mount Kit (19" 2U) for Two Sets
Included Accessories of Precision LCR Meter of LCR-6000 Series
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Test Fixture LCR-06B
- 1 x CD (User manual / PC software)
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.