GW Instek LCR-8200(A) Series
High-Frequency LCR Meter, up to 50 MHz
GW Instek's high-frequency LCR Meter, includes two series, LCR-8200A and LCR-8200, with ten models and a maximum test frequency up to 50MHz. The entire series adopts 7-inch color display and features a high measurement accuracy (0.08%).
The measurement results can be presented numerically or graphically according to the selected measurement mode, allowing users to optimally interpret the characteristics of the DUT. At the same time, a full range of standard interfaces such as RS-232C, Host/Device, LAN, GPIB andHandler allow users to control the instrument by the most familiar interface without worrying about additional hardware investment costs.
Furthermore, the series also provides USB storage function when operating in the graphics mode. The measured characteristic curves and values of the DUT are saved for subsequent analysis. The wide variety of features of the LCR-8200(A) can help users easily respond to the test requirements of passive components in R&D, engineering, and production.
Features of the High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8200(A) Series
- Frequency range:
- LCR-8200 from 10 Hz up to 1 MHz / 5 MHz / 10 MHz / 20 MHz / 30 MHz
- LCR-8200A from 10 Hz up to 5 MHz / 10 MHz / 20 MHz / 30 MHz / 50 MHz
- 7" color LCD
- Basic accuracy:0.08%
- Simultaneous display of four measurement results from 17 freely selectable measurement parameters
- 15 Steps List Measurement
- Two Curves Sweep Mode
- Equivalent Circuit Model Analysis (ECMA, LCR-8200A Series only)
- Internal DC Bias Voltage ±12 V
- USB Storage
- ALC Function (Auto Level Control)
- Standard Interfaces: RS-232C, USB Host/Device, LAN, GPIB and Handler
- Universal Power Input
Available Models of the High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8200 Series
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8201: 10 Hz to 1 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8205: 10 Hz to 5 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8210: 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8220: 10 Hz to 20 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8230: 10 Hz to 30 MHz
Available Models of the High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8200(A) Series with Equivalent Circuit Model Analysis (ECMA)
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8205A: 10 Hz to 5 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8210A: 10 Hz to 10 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8220A: 10 Hz to 20 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8230A: 10 Hz to 30 MHz
- High-Frequency LCR Meter LCR-8250A: 10 Hz to 50 MHz
Option of High-Frequency LCR Meter of LCR-8200(A) Series
- LCR-DB1 DC Bias box (Freq. upto 2MHz / max. input voltage +/- 200V)
- LCR-8200 (A) Optional Accessories
Accessory Model Brief DescriptionLCR-8250ALCR-8230ALCR-8220ALCR-8210ALCR-8205A--------------------LCR-8230LCR-8220LCR-8210LCR-8205LCR-8201 LCR-05A Test Fixture for axial & radial leaded components (up to 50MHz)VVVVVV LCR-06B Test Lead with Kelvin clip (4 wire type)△△△△△V LCR-07 Test Lead with Alligator clip (2 wire type)△△△△△V LCR-08 Test Fixture (Tweezers) for SMD/Chip components△△△△△V LCR-10A Test Fixture for Bottom Electrode components (up to 50MHz)VVVVVV LCR-12 Test Lead with Kelvin clip (4 wire type)△△△VVV LCR-15A Test Fixture for SMD/Chip components (up to 50MHz)VVVVVV GTL-234 RS-232C CableVVVVVV GTL-246 USB CableVVVVVV GTL-248 GPIB CableVVVVVV GRA-445 Rack Mount Kit (19", 4U)VVVVVV
Note " △ " means the accessories work with a frequency limitation
Included Accessories of High-Frequency LCR Meter of LCR-8200(A) Series
- 1 x Safety Sheet
- 1 x CD x1 (User manual)
- 1 x Power cord
- 1 x LCR-06B
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.