GW Instek PPX Series
Programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply
The PPX series of programmable high-precision DC power supplies includes six models. The devices feature low output noise (0.35 mVrms) and fast transient response (<50 μs) compared to conventional linear power supplies.
It also provides constant voltage and constant current priority output modes, and the series can also set the voltage and current rising/falling slew rates separately, and the delay time for the output to be turned on and off.
The PPX series has four current levels and two voltage levels to provide users with high-precision measurements, and via the Data Logger function, the measurement records can be stored in the USB for long-term measurement and recording of IoT devices, wearable devices, and sensor components.
Features of the Programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-Series
- CV, CC priority start function
- Four levels of current measurement resolution (min. 0.1 μA) / two levels of voltage measurement resolution (min. 0.1 mV)
- Power output ON/OFF delay function
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rate
- Bleeder circuit control
- Delayed over-current protection (OCP Delay)
- Sequential power output function
- Remote Sensing function
- Data Logger
- 10 sets of memory function
- Protection functions: OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, AC-alarm function
- Supports K-Type thermocouple temperature measurement
- PC Remote Interface (standard)：RS-232
- GPIB / USB / LAN (optional)
- Size: 3U high, in line with 1/4 Rack
Models of the Programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-Series
- PPX-1005 0~10 V / 0~5 A / 50 W
- PPX-2002 0~20 V / 0~2 A / 40 W
- PPX-2005 0~20 V / 0~5 A / 100 W
- PPX-3601 0~36 V / 0~1 A / 36 W
- PPX-3603 0~36 V / 0~3 A / 108 W
- PPX-10H01 0~100 V / 0~1 A / 100 W
Optional Accessories of the Programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-Series
- GTL-258 GPIB Cable, 2 m
- GTL-259 RS-232 Cable with DB9 Connector to RJ45
- GTL-260 RS-485 Cable with DB9 Connector to RJ45
- GTL-262 RS-485 slave cable
- GTL-246 USB Cable, 1.2 m
- GTL-205A Temperature probe adapter (thermal coupling, K-Type), approx. 1 m
- GRA-441-J Rack for PPX Series (JIS)
- GRA-441-E Rack for PPX Series (EIA)
- PPX-G GPIB Interface (factory installed)
Scope of delivery of the Programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-Series
- User Manual (CD)
- Power Cord
- Test Lead:
- GTL-105A up to 3 A, 1 m for PPX-2002 / PPX-3601
- GTL-104A up to 10 A, 1 m for PPX-1005 / PPX-2005 / PPX-3603
- European Test Lead:
- GTL-203A up to 3 A, 1 m for PPX-2002 / PPX-3601 / PPX-10H01
- GTL-204A up to 10 A, 1 m for PPX-1005 / PPX-2005 / PPX-3603
- GTL-201A Ground lead for European Type Jack Terminal
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.