GW Instek APS-7000 Series
Programmable Linear AC Power Sources
The APS-7000 device series from GW Instek consists of four programmable AC voltage sources with different performance characteristics. The series features low noise, low distortion and highly stabilized output power.
The units are ideal for product development and verification of video and audio equipment where low noise input signals are required. In addition, the APS-7000 series has power system simulation and testing capabilities for determining inverter output characteristics in photovoltaic applications. Detected reverse current and power values are shown in "red" on the display to facilitate test observation by the user.
In simulation and sequence mode, single or sequential steps can be provided to create abnormal conditions (e.g. voltage or frequency deviations) of the power grid.
Features of the Programmable Linear AC Power Sources APS-7000 Series
- 4.3-inch TFT-LCD
- Output Frequency: 45 Hz to 500 Hz (optionally expandable to 999.9 Hz)
- Low ripple, harmonic distortion and noise
- Measurement and test functions: Voltagerms / Currentrms / Currentpeak / Currentpeak_hold / Power / Apparent Power / Frequency / Crest FactorCF / Power FactorPF
- Reverse Current Alarm Function
- 10 sets of arbitrary functions to edit output waveforms
- 10 sets of simulation functions for fast simulation of transients
- 10 sets program mode to define measurement sequences
- 10 sets of functions for saving and recalling presets (Memory Function)
- Automatic execution of sequence, simulation and program functions after switching on the unit
- Standard Interfaces:
- LAN / USB Host for APS-7050 and APS-7100
- LAN / USB Host / USB CDC* for APS-7200 and APS-7300
- Optional Interfaces:
- GPIB / RS232 / USB CDC* for APS-7050 and APS-7100
- GPIB / RS232 for APS-7200 and APS-7300
Models of the Programmable Linear AC Power Sources APS-7000 Series
|Model||Output Power (VA)||Output Voltage (Vrms) * ||Output Current (Arms)||Weight (kg)|
* Output Voltage optionally expandable to 600 Vrms
Optional Accessories of programmable linear AC power sources of APS-7000 Series
- APS-001 GPIB interface card
- APS-002 RS-232 / USB interface (APS-7050, APS-7100)
- APS-007 RS-232 interface card (APS-7200, APS-7300)
- APS-003 Output Voltage Capacity (0~600 Vrms)
- APS-004 Output Frequency Capacity (45~999.9 Hz)
- GRA-423 APS-7050, APS-7100 rack mount kit
- GRA-429 APS-7200 rack mount kit
- GRA-430 APS-7300 rack mount kit
Accessories of programmable linear AC power sources of APS-7000 Series
- 1 x CD ROM (User Manual, Programming Manual for APS-7000)
- 1 x Power Cord (Region Dependent), GTL-123 Test Lead
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.