GW Instek GW-GDS-320
Digital Touch Panel Scope & DMM
200 MHz, 2 channel, 1 GSa/s, 5M maximum memory depth (per channel), slope < 1.75 ns, USB, 1.5kg
Features of the DMM GDS-320
- 200 MHz bandwidth
- Two input channels
- 1GSa/s maximum sampling rate
- Maximum 5M memory depth per channel
- 7" 800 x 480 full touch panel, capacitive LCD
- Multi-point control, landscape and portrait display
- Built-in DMM with 50000 counts
- 30,000 consecutive waveform records logging function
- Repeat measurement results at any time
- Technical calculator, SMD resistance coding, colour coding info
- Application software for damping calculation
- Optional differential probe to achieve an isolation effect
The GDS-300/200 Series Digital Touch Panel Scope & DMMs
The brand new 7-inch portable capacitive touch panel with multi-point touch panel method, which allows the engineer to move the waveform position, adjust the waveform size and easily set the trigger conditions, replaces the traditional handheld meter. With this unique feature, engineers can easily retrieve the signals from the Prüfling even in complex working environments. The measurement display in portrait or landscape mode not only shows the traces in full-screen mode, but also combines a multifunctional measurement environment to achieve unimaginable measurement results.
Scope of delivery of the DMM GDS-320
- Quick Start Guide, User's Manual CD
- GTP-250B-2: 250MHz probe
- GTL-207: Multimeter test lead x2
- CSC-010: Soft carrying case
- CSC-011: Soft carrying case
- GAP-001: AC-DC adapter
- GWS-001: Wrist strap
- Calibration certificate
Optional accessories of the DMM GDS-320
- GDP-040D: 40MHz dual channel differential probe
- GPF-700: Protective foils for 7" touch screen
- GTL-253: USB cable, USB 2.0, A-mini B type, 1400mm
- GCL-001: Vertical calibration cable
- GTL-131: Test clip, suitable for GDP-040D
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.