Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-PEL-3032E
GW Instek GW-PEL-3032E
Electronic load DC / current sink
Programmable, current: 15 A, voltage: 500 V, power: 300 W, USB
Features of the electronic load DC PEL-3032E
- 7 operating modes: CC, CV, CR, CP, CC+CV, CR+CV, CP+CV
- Static function / Dynamic function (periodic switching between two load scenarios)
- Programmable normal sequences / fast sequences (up to: 25us/step)
- Smooth start allows adjustment of current load rise time.
- UVP function ideal to perform battery discharge tests
- Timer function for switch-off time & time counting.
- Applicable for current loads and measurements from 60mA.
- Analogue control inputs allow the PEL-3032E to be controlled by external voltage, resistor or switch.
- Supports external instruments through trigger functions (TRIG OUT/TRIG IN)
- Fühler lines allow compensation of voltage drops due to line resistance
- Protection functions: OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP, RVP, UVP
- Supports USB interface (optional GPIB)
The PEL-3000E series current sinks
GW Instek launches a new PEL-3000E series programmable single-channel electronic load: PEL-3031E offers 300W (1V~150V/60A) and PEL-3032E offers 300W (2.5V~500V/15A) current sinking capability. The PEL-3031E is adopted from the PEL-3000 series and features an easy-to-read LCD display and a user-friendly interface. This model provides fast and accurate measurement functions for electronic components, batteries, portable chargers and power supply products that have low to medium power consumption.
The PEL-3000E series is ideal not only for manufacturers of chargers/adapters that require a constant current load of more than 60 mA, but also for manufacturers of various power supply components and portable chargers that require a standby current consumption of more than 60 mA. For manufacturers requiring chargers/adapters for constant current load and measurement applications with less than 60 mA, we recommend the PEL-3000 series, which has three current levels to meet the requirements of low power applications.
Optional accessories for the DC electronic load PEL-3032E
- GTL-248: GPIB cable, 2.0m
- GTL-246: USB cable, type A - type B
- PEL-010: Dust filter
- PEL-004: GPIB interface option
Scope of delivery of the electronic load DC PEL-3032E
- Mains cable
- Washer / snap ring for front connection (M6)
- GTL-105A Fühler leads (Sense), Red x1, Black
- Calibration certificate
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.