BRS Messtechnik MBT-Eval
The MBT-Eval evaluation kit is an accessory for the MBT-series to support the start-up.
It allows the connection of an MBT measuring module to a PC via the USB interface as well as the connection of DUTs via 4 measuring cables.
Applications of the Evaluation-Kit MBT-Eval:
- Extension kit for the battery tester modules MBT-L, MBT-S und MBT-M
- Direct connection of a PC using a RS232/USB converter
Scope of delivery of the Evaluation-Kit MBT-Eval:
- Measuring cable with 4 lab plugs, 4mm
- Connection cable for communication with converter RS232 to USB
- Connection cable for power supply with wall plug-in (European input blade)
- Operating Manual
BRS Messtechnik, based in Stuttgart, Germany, specializes in battery measurement technology and manufactures both battery measurement instruments and battery test systems. The compact battery testers operate independently of technology and can test batteries at cell and module level as well as accumulators quickly and effectively.
The instruments are suitable for use in development for suitability analyses, in manufacturing for quality control as well as in the field of reuse to determine aging processes. In addition, customized measuring devices and modules are also manufactured.