Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: GW-AEL-5003-480-18.75
GW Instek AEL-5003-480-18.75
High power AC/DC electronic load
Power: 2800 W, Voltage: 480 V, Current: 18.75 A
There are 20 models of the GW-AEL-5000 Series AC/DC electronic loads with the power range of a single unit from 1,875W to 22,500W, and up to 8 units can be connected in parallel. The maximum power of single-phase parallel connection can reach 180kW, and the total power of 3-phase can reach 540kW. They are suitable for UPS, Inverter/Breaker, AC Power Source, Battery, Fuse/Breaker, DC Power Source and other applications. The GW-AEL-5000 series features the Turbo mode, which can increase the current and power of the electronic load by 2 times in one second. This is ideal for test applications that require transient high power and large current such as transient overload test of protective components or short circuit of Fuse/Breaker and AC power supply, OCP and OPP tests etc. The Turbo Mode provides the most economical solution. The GW-AEL-5000 series has built-in precision measurement circuits such as 16-bit A/D and DSP to provide accurate measurement items, which include voltage root mean square value (Vrms), current root mean square value (Arms), and watt value (Watt), volt-ampere (VA), crest factor (CF), power factor (PF), total harmonic distortion (THD), voltage total harmonic distortion (VTHD), current total harmonic distortion (ITHD) , peak current (Ipeak), maximum current (Amax), minimum current (Amin), maximum voltage (Vmax), minimum voltage (Vmin), time measurement. In addition, built-in test modes include UPS Efficiency, PV Inverter Efficiency, UPS Back-up time, Battery Discharge time, UPS transfer time, Fuse/Breaker Trip/Non-Trip, short circuit simulation, OCP, OPP and other test modes.
- Power: 350 - 480 V
- Voltage: 18,75 - 112,5 A
- Current: 1875 - 22500 W
Features of High Power Compact DC Load AEL-5003-480-18.75
- Power: 2800 W
- Voltage: 480 V
- Current: 18.75 A
- Four meters can display voltage value (Vrms, Vpeak, Vmax., Vmin), current value (Irms, Ipeak, Imax., Imin.), watt value, volt-ampere value (VA), frequency value, crest factor, power factor, voltage total distortion (V THD, VH ), current total distortion (I THD, IH ), etc.
- AC/DC loads have working modes such as constant current (CC), linear constant current (LCC), constant resistance (CR), constant voltage (CV), constant power (CP) and AC rectifier load mode.
- Crest factor range: 1.414~5.0.
- Power factor range: 0~1 leading or trailing.
- Built-in test modes include UPS Efficiency, PV Inverter Efficiency, UPS Back-up time, Battery Discharge time, UPS transfer time, Fuse/Breaker Trip/Non-Trip, short circuit simulation, OCP, OPP and other test modes.
- Turbo mode (multiplier mode) can withstand up to 2 times the current and power of the electronic load in a short period of time, which is most suitable for Fuse / Breaker and AC power source short circuit, OCP, OPP tests.
- Time measurement can be applied to battery, UPS, fuse and circuit breaker tests.
- Up to eight units in parallel reaching up to 180kW (single-phase) and three-phase △ or Y load synchronization control.
- Support Load On startup. First set Load ON to support load startup, when the inverter or uninterruptible power supply is turned on, it will directly start with the set load current to verify whether the inverter is stable when it is connected to an electrical appliance.
- Support loading and unloading angle control. Loading and unloading angle control can be set at the full range of 0-359 degrees to verify whether the inverter output voltage transient response is stable when the actual electrical appliance is plugged in and unplugged, and whether the Overshoot/Undershoot is within the allowable range.
- Support positive half cycle or negative half cycle load to verify whether the inverter output voltage remains stable when the actual appliance only has a positive half cycle or negative half cycle load current.
- Support SCR/TRIAC current phase modulation waveform, 90-degree Trailing Edge and Leading Edge.
- Support the capacitive load (Inrush Current) when the power supply is turned on and the transient current (Surge Current) test when the load is suddenly connected (Hot Plug-in) during operation.
- Frequency range: DC, 40~440Hz. (AEL-5003-480-18.75/ AEL-5004-480-28: DC, 40~70Hz)
- Voltage and current monitoring.
- External voltage controls constant current, linear constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power and other working modes
- Over voltage warning, over current, over power, over temperature protection.
- Optional control interfaces: GPIB, RS-232, USB, LAN
- Warranty 2 Years
Optional Accessories of High Power Compact DC Load GW-AEL-5003-480-18.75
- PEL-019: AEL-5000 GPIB Card
- PEL-020: AEL-5000 RS-232 Card
- PEL-021: AEL-5000 LAN Card
- PEL-022: AEL-5000 USB Card
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.