GW Instek GPT-9600 Series
Hipot Tester for Withstanding Voltage and Insulation Resistance
The GPT-9600 series offers a affordable solution for routine tests in compliance with the major safety standards such as IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB, JIS and other safety regulations.
The GPT-9600 Series is built upon a platform of 100 VA AC maximum power output. The GPT-9603 is a 3-in-1 model capable of performing AC withstanding, DC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9612 is capable of performing AC withstanding and insulation resistance tests. The GPT-9602 is capable of performing AC and DC withstanding tests, and GPT-9601 is able to perform AC withstanding test. The GPT-9600 Series is equipped with the high-efficiency PWM amplifier, which is the core of the platform design to impede the influence from the input AC voltage fluctuation and ensure a stable voltage output.
Following a tidy and easy-to–use design concept, the GPT-9600 Series renders users an intuitive operation environment by a simple and clear panel layout, a large LCD display and color LED indicators. The switching power supply, used as a universal input source, accommodates the power systems in most countries in the world. The GPT-9600 series, equipped with the same output voltage function as that of all GW Instek Safety Testers, indicates the expected output voltage before high voltage tests are applied. Furthermore, an AUTO mode, including test sequence selections of withstanding-then-insulation or insulation-then-withstanding, is designed for models carrying insulation Resistance test function to reduce the testing time of dual test items.
Other functions and features of GPT-9600 include: the zero crossing turn-on operation protects DUT from the impact of surge voltage output, the interlock function safeguards users from the hazardous shock of unintentional touch of the voltage output, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel are provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester.
Features of the Safety Tester GPT-9600 Series
- Testing power 100 VA AC
- 240x48 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Auto W-I or I-W Mode
- ARC Detection
- RMS Current Measurement
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Automatically Switching Input Source for Universal Input Voltage
- Interface: Remote terminal and Signal I/O
Specifications of the Safety Tester GPT-9600 Series:
- AC Withstanding:
- Output-Voltage: 0.1 kV to 5 kV AC, sinusoidal
- Frequency: 50 Hz / 60 Hz switchable
- Current Measurement Range: 0,01 mA to 20 mA
- Maximum Rated Load: 100 VA (5 kV/20 mA)
- DC Withstanding:
- Output-Voltage: 0.1 kV to 6 kV DC
- Current Measurement Range: 0,01 mA to 6 mA
- Maximum Rated Load: 25 W (5 kV/5 mA)
- Insulation Resistance:
- Output-Voltage: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V DC
- Resistance Measurement Range: 1 MΩ to 2000 MΩ
- Output Impedance: 600 kΩ
Available models of Economical Safety Tester of GPT-9600 Series
- Safety Tester GPT-9601 for AC Withstanding Voltage Tests
- Safety Tester GPT-9602 for AC / DC Withstanding Voltage Tests
- Safety Tester GPT-9612 for AC Withstanding Voltage and Insulation Resistance Tests
- Safety Tester GPT-9603 for AC / DC Withstanding Voltage and Insulation Resistance Tests
Included Accessories of Economical Safety Tester of GPT-9600 Series
- Quick Start Guide x1, CD x1(completed user manual),
- Power cord x1, Interlock key x1,
- Remote terminal Cable GHT-119 x1,
- Test lead GHT-114 x1
Optional Accessories of Economical Safety Tester of GPT-9600 Series
- GHT-113 High Voltage Test Pistol
- GHT-117 High Voltage Adapter Box
- GHT-205 High Voltage Test Probe
- GRA-417 RACK Mount Kit (19”, 4U)
Scope of Delivery of Economical Safety Tester of GPT-9600 Series
- Base Unit
- Power Cord
- Quick start guide,
- User Manual CD
- Interlock Key
- Remote terminal male plug
- GHT-114: Test lead
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.