Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MPE-ARx-Serie
Magna Power ARx Series
Programmable Load / Electronic DC Load
6.75 kW 1Ph, up to 1000 V, up to 140 A, CC, CV, CP, CR, SR, RM
The MagnaLOAD of the ARx series uses MOSFET-based active resistance switching, which enables the series to cover a very wide working range as with classic ohmic loads. For this purpose, individual switchable load resistors are installed in series with the MOSFET operated in the linear range. The regulation for this is carried out via special digital signal processors.
The advantage of ohmic loads is reliability and cost per watt for power loss, while the advantage of MOSFET loads is the regulation speed of the power. Active Resistive Technology combines switched resistance with MOSFETs, ensures that the product costs can be significantly reduced.
Features of the programmable electronic DC-Load of ARx Series
- Power single unit: 6.75 kW
- Voltage: up to 1000 V
- Current: up to 140 A
- Input Voltage: 85 V to 265 V AC
- MagnaLINK ™ DSP architecture
- 16-bit digital setting and display resolution
- SCPI control
- Function types: CC, CV, CP, CR, SR, RM
- Integrated front and rear USB ports, RS485 and two MagnaLINK ™ ports with LXI TCP / IP Ethernet and IEEE-488-GPIB available.
- Plug & Play master slave functionality
- Protection limits adjustable
- Adjustable analog user interface
- Designed and made in the USA
Options of the programmable electronic DC-Load of ARx Series
- IEEE-488 GPIB Communications (+GPIB)
- LXI TCP/IP Ethernet Communications (+LXI)
Available models of the programmable electronic DC-Load of ARx Series
|Model||Max Power||Max Voltage||Max Current||Package Type||Min Voltage|
|ARx6.75-100-140/UI||6.75 kW||100 Vdc||140 Adc||Rack-mount||2.0 Vdc|
|ARx6.75-200-70/UI||6.75 kW||200 Vdc||70 Adc||Rack-mount||2.5 Vdc|
|ARx6.75-500-28/UI||6.75 kW||500 Vdc||28 Adc||Rack-mount||3.0 Vdc|
|ARx6.75-1000-14/UI||6.75 kW||1000 Vdc||14 Adc||Rack-mount||5.0 Vdc|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Manual of MAGNA POWER ARx Series
- Further products by Magna-Power Electronics, Inc.
Combining robust power processing topologies with state-of-the-art vertically integrated USA manufacturing, tens of thousands of companies rely on Magna-Power's high-quality programmable DC products to power their innovation. For the programmable DC Power Supplies Magna is utilizing the rugged current-fed power processing topology, spanning over 500 models from 1.5 kW to 3,000 kW+, and numerous standard options, Magna-Power offers one of the industry’s broadest range of programmable DC power supplies.
For DC electronic loads they are offering both conventional linear topology and patented Active Resistance Technology, Magna-Power defines a new cost-point for high-power electronic loads from 1.25 kW to 100 kW+, offering unique control modes and highly reliable continuous full-power operation up to 50°C.