GW Instek PPX-2002
Precision DC Power Supply
Voltage: 0~20 V, Current: 0~2 A, Power: 40 W
The PPX series programmable high-precision DC power supplies include six models; PPX- 1005(10V/5A/50W), PPX-2002(20V/2A/40W), PPX-2005(20V/5A/100W) ), PPX- 3601(36V/1A/36W), PPX-3603(36V/3A/108W), and PPX-10H01(100V/1A/100W). This series has the output low noise (0.35mVrms) and fast transient response characteristics (<50μs) of conventional linear power supplies.
It also provides constant voltage and constant current priority output modes, and the series can also set the voltage and current rising/falling slew rates separately, and the delay time for the output to be turned on and off.
The PPX series has four current levels and two voltage levels to provide users with high-precision measurements, and via the Data Logger function, the measurement records can be stored in the USB for long-term measurement and recording of IoT devices, portable devices, wearable devices, and sensor components.
Features of programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-2002
- Voltage: 0~20 V
- Current: 0~2 A
- Power: 40 W
- CV, CC priority start function.
- Four levels of current measurement resolution (min. 0.1μA) / two levels of voltage measurement resolution (min. 0.1mV)
- Power output ON/OFF delay function
- Adjustable voltage and current slew rate
- Bleeder circuit control
- Delayed over-current protection(OCP Delay)
- Sequential power output function
- Remote Sensing function
- Data Logger
- 10 sets of memory function
- Over voltage protection, under voltage limit, over current protection, over temperature protection, AC alarm function
- Supports K Type thermocouple temperature measurement
- Interfaces: USB, LAN, RS-232, RS-485, Analog Control; Opt: GPIB
- Size: 3U high, in line with 1/4 Rack
Standard Accessories of programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-2002
- CD (User Manual)
- Power Cord
- Test Lead
- GTL-201A, Ground lead for European Type Jack Terminal
Optional Accessories of programmable High-Precision DC Power Supply PPX-2002
- GTL-258 - GPIB Cable, 2000mm
- GTL-259 - RS-232 Cable with DB9 connector to RJ45
- GTL-260 - RS-485 Cable with connector to RJ45
- GTL-262 – RS-485 slave cable
- GTL-246 - USB Cable (USB 2.0 Type A-Type B cable, 4P
- GTL-205A - Temperature probe Adapter (thermal coupling, K-Type), about 1m
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.