GW Instek PSB-1000 Series
Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply
GW Instek debuts the PSB-1000 series, which is a single output channel, programmable and multi-range DC power supply. The series comprises 400W models: PSB-1400L (40V/40A); PSB-1400M (160V/10A), and 800W models: PSB-1800L (40V/80A); PSB-1800M (160V/20A). The maximum voltage output of 320 V can be realized by placing 160 V units in series connection. By connecting PSB-1800L units in parallel, the maximum current output of 320 A can be achieved. The PSB-1000 series is a bench-top power supply featuring user friendly interface, which can clearly display setting conditions and measurement results via LCD display and menu-typed functionality selection without referring to the user manual. All settings can be done by functionality keys, numerical keys, and speed dial keys. The 30 A output capability from the front terminal of the PSB-1000 series can better meet the requirements of laboratories and scientific R&D units.
Features of the Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply PSB-1000 Series
- LCD display and menu-typed functionality selection
- Output current on the front panel max. 30 A, on the rear panel with the corresponding rating current
- Bleeder circuit control
- Current/Voltage Control
- Sequence function
- Power on Configuration
- Voltage trigger function
- Output delay function
- Working modes: CV, CC, CP
- Protections: OVP, OCP, OHP
- Standard Interface: USB, LAN
- Optional Interface: GPIB
Models of the Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply PSB-1000 Series
- PSB-1400L: 40 V / 40 A / 400 W
- PSB-1400M: 160 V / 10 A / 400 W
- PSB-1800L: 40 V / 80 A / 800 W
- PSB.1800M: 160 V / 20 A / 800 W
Optional Accessories of Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply of PSB-1000 Series
- PSW-001, Analog remote control connector kit
- PSW-002, Simple IDC tool
- PSW-003, Contact removal tool
- PSB-101, Cable for 2 units of PSB-1000 units in parallel mode connection
- PSB-102, Cable for 3 units of PSB-1000 units in parallel mode connection
- PSB-103, Cable for 4 units of PSB-1000 units in parallel mode connection
- PSB-104, Cable for 2 units of PSB-1000 units in series mode connection
- PSB-105, GPIB card
- PSB-106, PSB-106 basic accessory kit
- GRA-418-J, Rack-mount adapter(JIS)
- GRA-418-E, Rack-mount adapter(EIA)
- GTL-123, Test leads: 1x red, 1x black
Accessories of Programmable Multi-Range DC Power Supply of PSB-1000 Series
- User manual
- Programming manual
- Power cord
- Output terminal cover
- Type A-B USB cable
- Analog connector plug set
- Chassis connection wire
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Further products by GW Instek (Good Will Instruments)
Founded in 1975, Good Will Instrument Co., Ltd was the first professional manufacturer in Taiwan specializing in electrical test & measurement instruments. GW Instek began as a manufacturer of power supplies and quickly expanded into the development of high precision electronic test and measurement instruments.
After decades of experience in the test and measurement industry, GW Instek has grown to become one of the important manufacturers and developers of test and measurement instruments worldwide. Today GW Instek has more than 300 product items, ranging from oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal sources, basic test & measurement instruments to video surveillance systems. GW Instek has also seen its present growth internationally. With headquarters located in Taipei, Taiwan, GW Instek has subsidiaries in mainland China, America, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Europe, and India; its products are sold to more than 80 countries worldwide.
With a strong focus on high quality, economical measurement solutions for the educational and industrial manufacturing markets, Good Will Instrument has developed a solid brand image and reputation for reliability, integrity and innovation. From its inception, GW Instek has dedicated itself to becoming a professional electronic test and measurement designer and manufacturer, resulting in a number of national awards and the trust of customers world-wide; In 1993 Good Will Instrument became ISO 9002 accredited and the following year won the Highest Honor of National Outstanding SMEs (small and medium enterprises) Award from the Taiwanese Ministry of Economic Affairs. In 2000, Good Will Instrument went public on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.
GW Instek has been a byword for quality electronic test & measurement instruments due to its decades of experience in R&D, marketing and manufacturing. GW Instek's reputation has been built upon the philosophy of integrity, quality, and creativity as well as the accumulation of years of experience. Focusing on the improvement of R&D, manufacturing and marketing competitiveness, GW Instek will continue to be one of the most reliable, trusted brands creating the highest value for customers.