Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: OTP2-Modul-Nr197
LXinstruments GmbH OTP2 Module No197
PXI Power Supply / Applicos
2-Slot PXI / cPCI Form Factor, 0-48 VDC / 2 A / 40 W, Current Limit
Features of the PS48401 programmable DC power supply
- 1 channel 48 V / 2 A / 40 W
- Measurement of output voltage or current, software controlled .
- Measurement of output voltage or current, external trigger controlled.
- Update output voltage and current limit, controlled by external trigger.
- Sequence the above functions and store the measured values in the on-board memory
The PXI power supply unit PS48401
The PS48401 is a programmable DC power supply in a 2-slot PXI / cPCI form factor. It features a fully isolated output capable of delivering 0-48 VDC / 2 A / 40 W. It offers a programmable current limit and the ability to measure output voltage and current under software or trigger control.
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.