Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: VX-PXD7211
Model VX Instruments VX-PXD7211
Waveform Digitizer - 1 Channel - Non Floating Input
- Based on VX Instruments FlexCP Platform
- Input voltages up to 120Vpp
- 100MS/s with up to 16Bit resolution
- Up to 100MHz bandwidth
- Multiple instrument and channel synchronisation possibilities
- High common mode rejection
- Designed for high throughput testing
- Built-in DVM function for high precision 100MS/sec. with 16 Bit resolution measurement (option DVM)
- Built-in timer/counter engine for high speed timer/counter (option T/C)
This family of High Resolution Digitizers is based on the "Flexible configurable PXI Platform" (FlexCPP). This Platform allows many variants of customer desired digitizers.
The VX Instruments VX-PXD721x High Resolution Digitizer-Family features up to two 100 MS/s simultaneously sampled input channels with 16-bit resolution, input voltages up to +/-60V and a bandwidth of 50MHz (100MHz with option DBW). Every digitizer channel has its own 2 MB memory wich allows up to 1 million samples until the memory has to be cleared. Depending on the amount of channels and the floating-option, the digitizers are built into a compact 3U PXI device for 1 or 2 slots. All floating devices have a high common mode rejection ratio (CMRR).
The maximum voltage for each signal input is +/-60V. This allows high voltage signals to be measured with-out signal conditioning. Acquired data can be pre-trigger, post-trigger, or anywhere in between, with a programmable sample counter that controls the number of data points. A great amount of trigger capabilities results in multiple instrument and channel synchronisation possibilities.
The digitizers of the VX Instruments VX-PXD721x family are designed for high throughput testing. Multiple measurements in combination with the memory segmenting feature results in additional test time improvement (optional). This design guarantees highest quality measurements and is ideal for a wide range of application areas including automotive, communications, scientific applications, military/aerospace, and consumer electronics.
The VX Instruments VX-PXD721x Waveform Digitizer Family is also available as PXIe-Device VX-PXDe721x.
Options (not included):
- DVM: Digital Volt Meter
- T/C: Timer/Counter
- TCXO: Oscillator
- DBW: Double Bandwidth
- MEMSEG: Memory segmenting
Scope of Delivery:
- VX Instruments VX-PXD7211: Waveform Digitizer
- Certificate of Calibration
VX Instruments develops and manufactures instruments for functional test & measurement systems for automation and manufacturing. Products are isolated for improved performance, made in Germany, and used in over 30 worldwide. Certified to ISO 9001 since 2003. VX Instruments products are often in continuous use up to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, due to their high quality, tried-and-tested products and absolute reliability.
Cards available with: PXI, PXI Express, Compact PCI, LXI & VXI. SMUs & Power Supplies in 19” format.
- Waveform Digitizers / Oscilloscopes
- Meters - Digital Multimeter (DMM), Multi-Measurement Devices & Timer/Counter
- Waveform / Signal Generators - Arbitrary Generator, Function Generator, Digital I/O & Synchro/Resolver
- Source Measure Units (SMUs) - High Current, High Voltage, Multi-Channel & PXI SMU
- Power Supplies - 19” Power Supplies, Source Measure Units (SMUs) & PXI Power Supplies
- Chassis - Slimline 6 & 12 Slot Chassis with PXI/PXIe Hybrid slots (1U/2U)
- Periphery & Interface Cards - PXI System Controller, USB 3.0 Card & Trigger Module
Please download the full VX Instruments Catalogue