Model Marvin Test Solutions: MV-GX5964
50MHz High Performance Dynamic Digital I/O PXI Subsystem Card
- Cycle based, 50 MHz dynamic digital subsystem with high performance timing generator
- 32 digital I/O channels
- High voltage pin electronics with per channel programmability
- Per channel parametric measurement unit (PMU)
- Analog bus access for each I/O channel
- Dual level drive / sense, and programmable load on a per channel basis
- Supports single-ended or differential channel configurations
- 256 timing sets with 4 phases and 4 windows
- 0 - 64 Âµs phase and window programming range
- Supports configurations with up to 528 bi-directional I/O channels
- 256K of vector memory
- 6U PXI Instrument
The Marvin Test MV-GX5961 digital subsystem card represents the highest level of performance available for PXI-based digital instrumentation. Based on the proven architecture of the MV-GX5055 and the EADS T964, the MV-GX5961 offers high performance pin electronics and a timing generator / sequencer in a compact, 6U PXI form factor. The MV-GX5961 consists of one MV-GX5961 Clock generator board with 16 driver / sensor channels and the MV-GX5964 driver / sensor board which supports 32 bi-directional I/O channels. Up to 528 digital I/O channels can be supported by the MV-GX5960 digital subsystem. Each digital channel features a wide drive / sense voltage range of -15 V to +25 V (maximum swing of 26 volts) which can be individually programmed for a drive hi, drive lo, sense hi, sense lo, and a load value (with commutation voltage level) â‚¬â€œ offering the user complete flexibility when creating test programs and fixtures for multiple UUTs. In addition, each channel offers a parametric measurement unit (PMU) for DC measurements.
The Marvin Test MV-GX5960 offers real-time digital stimulus, record, or expect data modes on all I/O channels. Pattern memory depth is 256K words. Each channel can be configured as an input or output on a per cycle basis. Six drive data formats are supported: NR, R1, R0, RZ, RC, and Complement Surround â‚¬â€œ providing flexibility to create a variety of bus cycles and waveforms to test board and box level products.
The MV-GX5961 provides timing, input / output synchronization signals, and sequencing as well as 16 I/O channels. Additional channels can be added to the system by installing one or more, MV-GX5964 boards which are interconnected via the PXI local and trigger busses. The MV-GX5961 offers a flexible clock system which allows the module to operate as a timing master to the UUT or be slaved to the UUTâ‚¬â„¢s time base or some other external clock.
All pin electronic resources are independent on a per channel basis â‚¬â€œ offering the user complete flexibility when programming drive / sense levels, source / sink currents, slew rate, skew, or PMU functions. The PMU can operate in the force voltage / measure current or force current / measure voltage mode and is useful for measuring a UUTâ‚¬â„¢s DC characteristics. In addition, each I/O channel includes an analog bus relay, which allows each channel to support hybrid channel (digital or analog) measurement capabilities. For analog stimulus / response measurements, the analog bus can be connected to external resources via a dedicated analog bus connector located on the front panel of the module.
Scope of Delivery:
- Marvin Test Solutions MV-GX5964: 50MHz High Performance Dynamic Digital I/O PXI Subsystem Card
Marvin Test Solutions ist ein amerikanischer Hersteller für PXI Instrumente und Software für Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertest.
- Eine besondere Stärke von Marvin Test Solutions sind schnelle digitale Pattern-I/O Karten, FPGA- und SMU Karten im 3U und 6U PXI Formfaktor.
- Neben Einzelkomponenten liefert Marvin auch vorkonfigurierte Funktionstestsysteme und Halbleitertestsysteme.
- Mit der ATEasy Entwicklungsumgebung bietet Marvin Kunden, die eine eigene Testsoftware-Architektur realisieren wollen, einen leistungsfähigen Baukasten inkl. integrierter Sequenzerfunktionen.
LXinstruments vertreibt Produkte von Marvin Test Solutions in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz.