LXinstruments LX-HVE600EC small
2-in1 High Voltage Test Enclosure with interchangeable interface
HV-Test Enclosure for electrical safety test and functional test
The test hoods are made of stable and highly isolating plastic and are closed by a swiveling transparent hood. The built-in safety switch is used to lock the hood and to disconnect the high voltage sources. This helps to ensure that no high voltage is active when the hood is open. Located in the bottom of the test cage there is a generously dimensioned space for wiring. An exchangeable adapter plate in the hood – optionally with interchangeable interface or changeable adapter kit – allows a quick adjustment for different types of DUT. Prepared cut-outs enable the simple assembly of connectors and other current interfaces or cable entry grommets. Opening and closing of the hood can be handled effortlessly due to precise adjusted gas springs. The ball bearing in the hood are construed for high numbers of cycles on the production test floor.
Functions of LX-HVE600EC
- Dimensions outer: 640 x 640 x 716 mm
- Dimensions usable space: 450 x 460 x 500 mm
- Connection customer side: IEC power connector (C18; 230 V AC; 50 Hz; 10 A)
- Permissible operating voltage: Max. 10 kV at <=2000 m above sea level in the entire useable space
- Compliance with standards: EN50191 / EN61010-1
- Material: PVC light grey / transparent
- Gas spring, ball bearing: Extremely low-maintenance components with a high number of cycles
- Integrated computer with test software and monitor in the hood
- Safety box: Additional safety circuit for Performance Level E: 3 mA current limiter is generally installed in the tester
- Individual tester selection: Depending on the measuring function
- Ready-to-use configurations available at short notice
YouTube movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcK25Wo5H8
Options of 2-in1 High Voltage Test Enclosure LX-HVE900EC
- Mobile underframe with assembly plane for test devices, scanner, personal computers etc.
- System power supply with emergency power-offfunction
- Signal lights in the test hood ideally installed in sight of the user
- Keyboard / mouse and monitor e.g. on side arm or in the hood with keyboard drawer
- Fixture for ATX changeable adapter (MMIWK) Pylon Interface
LXinstruments GmbH was founded in 2006 as a solution provider for all issues relating to instruments and systems in electronic measurement technology. Our systems are mainly based on the LXI standard (Lan based Extensions for Instrumentation), an open industry standard. The portfolio was gradually expanded to include the sale of electronic test & measurement instruments and components and products developed in-house.
Our sister company, bsw TestSystems & Consulting, was integrated into the company in 2009. With its specialisation in RF solutions, it primarily supports the semiconductor and telecommunications industry as well as university and research institutions.