Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
The article is available.
- Order number: PS-PS4.F0.05
Potentiostat / Galvanostat / Impedance Analyzer
DC-potential range: ±5 V, Max. current: ±30 mA, FRA/EIS-Frequency: without
The PalmSens flagship instrument, the PalmSens4, is a USB and battery powered Potentiostat, Galvanostat, and optional a Frequency Response Analyser (FRA) for Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS). The PalmSens4 has a large potential range (-5V to 5V or -10V to 10V) and current range (100 pA to 10 mA) with a high resolution and low noise. The economical PalmSens4 is a complete laboratory instrument but its compact and rugged design makes it also ideal for field work. Connecting via Bluetooth guarantees a perfectly floating measurement.
- Potential range: ±5 or ±10 V
- Current ranges: 9 (100 pA to 10 mA)
- Max. current: ±30 mA
- FRA/EIS-Frequency: 10 µHz to 100 kHz or 1 MHz
Features of the Potentiostat PalmSens4 PS4.F0.05
- DC-potential range:±5 V
- Max. current:±30 mA
- AC-amplitude range: 0.1 mV bis 0.25 V (rms)
- Power supply: USB or LiPo battery
- Communication: USB or Bluetooth
- 8 GB internal strorage
- D-Sub 15-port for analog/digital out- und input
Applications of the Potentiostat PalmSens4 PS-PS4.F0.05
- Batteries (charge, discharge, test)
- BiPot module for second working electrode
- IR compensation module
PalmSens provides a comprehensive range of instruments for most types of electrochemistry with an emphasis on mobility. The flagship instrument, the PalmSens4, is one of the most versatile and compact frequency response analysis (FRA) / EIS capable device in the market. Among the probably smallest potentiostat modules in the world is the EmStat with its dimensions of 43 x 25 x 11 mm.
Typical devices: Potentiostat, Galvanostat