Preen AFV-P series
High Performance Programmable AC Power Supply / AC Power Source
310 V, up to 40 A, 5000 VA, 2000 Hz
Preen’s AFV-P series is a single phase programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3 % at 5-100 Hz and delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 5-2000 Hz.
AFV-P series comprises measurement features of rms voltage, rms current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor,reactive power and etc.Its 5” touch screen with rotary knob allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current and frequency. Total 1200 test steps in 50 built-in memories and transient generation functions allow simulations of voltage variations, surges, dropouts and frequency disturbances. Users can set up starting and ending phase angle from 0-359 degrees and they can also remotely control AFV-P via standard interfaces. Free control software and LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote control.
Applications of the programmable AC power supply AFV-P series
- Industrial Power Supply (Grid Simulation)
- Laboratory/Certification Bureau
- Home Appliance
- Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Energy
- Motor & Compressor
- Information Technology
- SMT Production Line
Features of the programmable AC power supply AFV-P series
- Compact design with high power density: 600 VA to 2500VA is only 2U and 5000 VA is 4U
- Capable to simulate immunity regulations such as IEC-61000-4-11/14/28.
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) is under 0.3 % when output frequency is under 100Hz.
- Easy set up for voltage, frequency, current and other parameters via 5” touch panel and rotary knob
- TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation
- Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 359°
- Current foldback function: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies.
- Fast response time: less than 300 μs from 0~90 % output voltage
- Free control software and LabView driver
- Complied with IEC61000-3-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility Requirements
- RS232 / RS485 / Ethernet / USB / PLC Remote In&Out-Interface (standard)
- GPIB / Analog Control Interface (optional)
Models of the programmable AC power supply AFV-P series
|Model||Description||Output Power||Output Frequency|
|AFV-P-600A||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||600 VA / 500 W||5-2000 Hz|
|AFV-P-1250A||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||1.25 kVA / 1 kW||5-2000 Hz|
|AFV-P-2500A||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||2.5 kVA / 2 kW||5-2000 Hz|
|AFV-P-5000A||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||5 kVA / 4 kW||5-2000 Hz|
|AFV-P-600B||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||600 VA / 500 W||15-1000 Hz|
|AFV-P-1250B||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||1.25 kVA / 1 kW||15-1000 Hz|
|AFV-P-2500B||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||2.5 kVA / 2 kW||15-1000 Hz|
|AFV-P-5000B||High Performance Programmable AC Power Source||5 kVA / 4 kW||15-1000 Hz|
Options of the programmable AC power supply AFV-P series
- GPIB Interface
- Analog Control Interface
Found in 1989, Preen (AC Power Corp.) is a world leader in power supply systems and has been developing AC and DC power supplies based on the core technology of power conversion. We provide advanced, reliable and cost effective power products including AC power source, DC power supply, regenerative grid simulator, power supplies for aerospace and defense, and line conditioners.
Preen's customer base consists of major international corporations. Significant markets Preen served include electric vehicle,renewable energy, home appliance and consumer product manufacturing, military, aerospace,and general R&D and EMC compliance testing.